Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Portable Photo Box : An Important Photographic Gadget

The technical advancement has created endless accessories for photographers to enhance their work. Some of these are highly complicated and expensive tools whereas there are many others that are quite simple but equally useful as the others. Here I am explaining about one such incredible tools that been starting to use more often.

I just happened to come across this portable photo box while searching for a green screen suit on Photostudiosupplies. Initially, I was not able to figure out how useful this box would be but since I am always curious to use the latest gadgets, I bought it. Since I have used it for the first time, this has become my favorite photography gadget that I always have in my tool kit.

A photo box is simply an arrangement of lights inside a box having one open end. They are great to photograph small objects such as jewelry, stuffed toys, food shots for recipes, books, CDs, tableware, and many other things that can conveniently fit inside them. The wall of the box acts as diffusers, thereby softening the harsh light that comes from the light source. Since, the box is a contained area, issues of reflection are minimized. Buy various photo box supplies such as the background pieces so that you can use the most appropriate ones as per the need. These pieces can be conveniently attached by Velcro. The box can be expanded when required and flattened when not in use.

All these benefits highlight the significance of photo light boxes. If you have not tried them yet, buy one and enjoy shooting small objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment