Friday, July 6, 2012

Darkroom Bags Empowers Your Creativity When You Are On The Move

Last Sunday, when I was ordering a darkroom bag from Photostudiosupplies, my assistant, Sabrina, asked why I need this when I already have a full-fledged darkroom for developing my films. She is new to this industry and is yet to learn about many such extremely helpful tools. Even though this bag seems in-efficacious to her, I would probably die without it. I am one of those photographers who still rely on film photography and, therefore, understand the importance of this little black bag, which is a waste for many others.

When I told Sabrina that I need darkroom bags to transfer the films from canister to the developing tank without exposing them to light, she laughed and replied “You can do it in the darkroom. Why do you want to get an extra equipment to increase the load on your shoulders?” She was right but then she probably didn’t realize that you need to actually have a darkroom for this. Photographers like me who are always on the move cannot wait to return to their home or studio to replace their film. Moreover, darkroom needs a lot of preparation such as blacking out the room, starting the ventilation, etc. When you just have to change the roll, you can easily do it anywhere anytime, using these bags.

Sabrina perhaps didn’t know that even if you are sure that your film will be sufficient for your outdoor shoot, you cannot rule out the chances of jammed or partially-exposed films. So what will you do; return to your studio to replace the film or buy this pretty small, light, and convenient Darkroom Bag for Photography. So next time when you are at a photography store, grab it and enjoy being outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment